American young children’s music & dance based education program required a modern website to promote an intended franchise operation launched in Vietnam.
Kindermusik, world's premier Music, Movement & English language program for very young children.
- website design should follow the general graphic design concept from existing print brochure
- included graphics, colour scheme and style should follow requirements of USA master franchise
- the design should allow for display on conventional computers and iPad devices
- content management should allow for regular updates by staff and management
- multi-language capability in English and Vietnamese
- development budget $1000 with regular content management supplied as required
- development Jan – March 2011
Developer & Designer:
- Malcolm Green, Hands On Mobile Marketing, designer.
- single page layout, paralax visual design using jQuery functions
- design aspects to match colour scheme and print brochure layout
- device recognition by various screen resolution meta queries and alternative CSS style sheet applications
- use of opacity controls on coloured circle objects
- use of resized image objects
- registration forms and class schedule information available to be printed as PDF and hard print options
- standard SEO, keyword and content optimisation
The website result and print materials design was very effective in promoting the children’s courses to both expat and local Vietnamese families. The design related well to existing print materials and within USA design guidelines.
A partial copy of the website is available at our link: http://www.handson.mobi/kindermusik
Problems with operations conducted by Vietnamese business partners in late 2014 has currently stopped Kindermusik operations due to franchise and ownership difficulties.