Many SMO and large international businesses choose to outsource much of their regular programming work around the world, either through channels like ourselves, or directly through their own internationally located business affiliates.
There is a growing trend in the software development industry to use International OutSourcing as a tactic for capping IT costs. For example, more and more American business are outsourcing projects to software development houses in India, and Europe is partnering with former Soviet Bloc countries in similar deals.
When economic recessions challenge companies to focus their constrained resources on their most critical core business functions – the things that they do best that bring value to their customers, many companies have discovered that some of their non-core functions consume huge amounts of capital and management attention, and that they may lack the necessary scale to deliver the quality of service they need at a competitive cost.
Often the reason for out-sourcing includes reduced labour costs for time consuming programing or data administration, reduced project management costs, and operating in upcoming highly technical environments for future business development.
Handson Mobile Marketing already acts as an agent for a number of important international clients acting as a local project management team to oversea their out-sourcing operational requirements. Plus this move is often fueled by the perception that the partnering countries can provide equally good, if not superior, IT skills and since the technologies (and business strategies as well) change so quickly that experiences of existing IT staff are heavily discounted.
Businesses want to maximize their margins, and there is global competition in software development supply.
The numerous advantages of this include:
- working with a small, professional team of project management specialists
- work primarily with a Western, foreign management team experienced in particular offshore locations
- communicate effectively with a native English speaking project management team
- use a project management team to monitor your information and data security processes
- operate efficiently under local business operational regulations
- keep the cost of employing designers, data operators and programmers lower than in your home country environment
- make best use of time difference / time zone locations to create 24 hour operations when required
- minimise location costs for technical resources and office facilities
- use a range of additional resources and services more cost effectively than in your home country
Contact us today to discuss your outsourcing requirements, project development needs, and where we can assist you and your business expand your activities most effectively.